Apply for a Dog License

Animal licensing has been set up in Kneehill County as an identity system for lost or found pets. 

Animal Licenses are required for Hamlet residents (Torrington, Wimborne, Huxley, Sunnyslope, and Swalwell).
While licenses are optional for the rest of Kneehill County residents, we encourage you to register your pets to help protect and identify them. 

Animal licensing is FREE for Kneehill County residents year-round. 

Please fill out our online Animal License Form to register your pet. ID Tags will be mailed to the address provided on the form. (Please fill out a separate form for each animal.) 

Need to update your animal information? Use this online form, or phone the office at 403-443-5541.

Animal Licensing