Under the Bylaw, changes to residential, farmland, and non-residential tax rates remain modest and competitive with other rural municipalities, despite continued financial challenges in 2021. Read on...
Kneehill County will be implementing a pay parking pilot project at Horseshoe Canyon this summer, running from mid-May to the long weekend of September. Read on...
At the March 9, 2021, Council meeting, Council approved Policy 3-1, Council Compensation and Expense Remuneration. Read on...
Following the Great Plains MDF presentation to Kneehill County Council on February 9, 2021, the company formally announced their intention to build North America's largest wheat straw MDF facility in Kneehill County. Read on...
On Wednesday, November 4, members of the Alberta Society for Firefighters Abroad (ASFA) were welcomed by Kneehill County Council and area firefighters to accept the donation of two fire engines from Kneehill County. Read on...
On Monday, November 2, 2020, Kneehill County Council and staff were joined by WSP Engineering and Knibbs Construction to celebrate the completion of the Churchill Area Water System Rehabilitation. Bulk Water services in Kneehill County...
- December 9, 2020 COVID-19 Update 11
- November 3, 2020 COVID-19 Update 10
- June 9, 2020 COVID-19 Update 9
- May 12, 2020 COVID-19 Update 8
- April 28, 2020 COVID-19 Update 7
- April 15, 2020 COVID-19 Update 6
- April 7, 2020 COVID-19 Update 5
- March 24, 2020 COVID-19 Update 4
- March 18, 2020 COVID-19 Update 3
- March 16, 2020 COVID-19 Update 2
- March 13, 2020 COVID-19 Update 1