Kneehill County is pleased to provide information about employment openings and career opportunities on this website. You may use either the County’s standard employment application (below) or your resume when responding to one of our opportunities. We appreciate your interest and will respond to all applications received in response to a specific opening. Applications received for no specific opening will be retained on file for a period of three (3) months.
Employment Application (478.33 kB)
View Career Opportunties
In Person – applications may be dropped of at the Kneehill County Administration Offices located at
232 Main Street, Three Hills, Alberta
By Fax – you may fax your resume to (403) 443-5115
By Email – you may email your resume to
- Be sure to identify the position you are applying for
- Provide information and details of how your experiences and qualifications match those of the opportunity available with Kneehill County.
- Ensure all of your contact information including mailing address, email address and phone numbers are included on either your covering letter, resume or application form.
Kneehill County employs over 70 full-time, part-time and seasonal staff providing exceptional services for approximately 5200 rural residents. Kneehill County values each member of the organization and the contributions that are made by each to the success of the municipality.
Kneehill County offers a comprehensive benefits package to all permanent employees that includes:
- Various life insurance coverages
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Extended Health Care
- Dental Care
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Health Care Spending Account
- Local Authorities Pension Plan (LAPP)
- Training and professional development opportunities
In addition, to assist our employees in achieving work/life balance, we also offer a flexible work schedule where employees may bank up to one additional hour worked each day to be used towards time off at a later time.
Three Hills , AB
Toll Free : 1-866-443-5541
Ph: (403) 443-5541
Fax: (403) 443-5115
Hours of Operation