Things To Do
Kneehill County’s geographical layout is a prime spot for many tourists. From rolling hills to deep valleys and open fields, the area is very photographic.
Tourist highlights include:
- Dry Island Buffalo Jump
- Horseshoe Canyon
- Orkney Lookout Point
- Bleriot Ferry area
- Torrington Gopher Hole Museum
The towns and villages in the area provide many recreational opportunities including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, indoor and outdoor skating rinks, walking and biking trails, ball diamonds, curling rinks, many
The Kneehill Regional Partnership continues to support local tourism.
- Trochu boasts the World’s Largest Golf Tee and Taste of Trochu: Town of Trochu
- Three Hills hosts the ever popular Cruise Night: Town of Three Hills
- Linden’s Agricultural Show and Sports Day: Village of Linden
- Carbon’s Sports Day and Carbon Mud Stomp: Village of Carbon
- Acme’s Sports Day: Village of Acme
Events and tourism stakeholders continue to increase every year as the tourism industry grows in our locality.