Keiver's Lake Campground
Keiver's Lake is closed for the season, October 1, 2018.
The popular Keiver’s Lake is located 1 mile south of Highway 583 on Range Road 26-0. The campground runs along the NE portion of the lake with large, old tree growth creating a picturesque site, as well as providing shelter. There is a full-time Park Attendant on site during the season and there are over 40 campsites available: 24 serviced sites, (including 1 serviced, lake-front group site), 10 unserviced, and 8 group sites. Firewood is available for sale on the site.
Fee Schedule and Reservations
Check-in Time: 1:00 pm
Check-out Time: 11:00 am
In order to receive a refund for deposits, 72-hour cancellation notice must be given. Debit, Visa, and Mastercard are now accepted at the site. Firewood is available.
Serviced sites and group campsites will be available for reservation through our new online booking system, but unserviced sites will remain on a first come, first serve basis. Camping unit must be on site.
- Group Sites - $100/night (minimum of 4 units @ $25/unit, per night.) *Fees for additional units due upon registration.
- Serviced Sites (Power/Water) – $30/night.
- Unserviced Sites - $25/night.
- Day Use Area Reservation - $50 (includes use of ball diamond, does not include playground area.)
- Changes to Campsite Reservations - $5 (non-refundable; no charge for address/name changes.)
The campground currently has no dump station, but there are 24 power/water stalls and various amenities available to visitors:
- Walking trails
- Playing field
- Horseshoe Pits
- Wash-house with flush toilets & showers
- Centrally located playground
- Basketball court
- Ball diamond
- Camp kitchen*
- Day-use areas
- Potable Water
- Picnic tables & fire pits in all stalls
Please note: Keiver’s Lake is not stocked; motorized boats are not allowed on the lake, and swimming is not recommended.
*Camp Kitchen is available for Day Use only!
Park Host: 403-443-7308
Lost And Found
Please email email@example.com for lost items at Keiver's Lake Campground.