Keiver's Lake Campground
Lost And Found
Please contact Laurie Miller at (403) 443-7308 for lost items at
Keiver's Lake Campground.
2016 SEASON: May 15th to October 2nd
Keiver’s Lake is located 1 mile south of Highway 583 on Range Road 26-0. The campground runs along the NE portion of the lake with large, old tree growth creating a picturesque site, as well as providing shelter. There is a full-time Park Attendant on site during the season and there are over 40 campsites available: 34 marked, 3 tent only, and 8 group sites. Firewood is available for sale on the site.
The campground currently has no dump station, but there are 13 power/water stalls and various amenities available to visitors:
- Walking trails
- Playing field
- Horseshoe pits
- Wash-house with flush toilets & showers
- Centrally located playground
- Basketball court
- Ball diamond
- Camp kitchen
- Day-use areas
- Potable Water
- Picnic tables & fire pits in all stalls
Fee Schedule and Reservations
To reserve a site, please call 1-403-443-5541. In order to receive a refund for deposits, 72-hour cancellation notice must be given. Debit, Visa, and Mastercard are now accepted at the site. Firewood is $5 per bundle.
It is recommended that you make a reservation for serviced sites and group camping, but tent sites and unserviced sites are on a first come, first serve basis. Camping unit must be on site.
- $15/night Tent Sites
- $20/night Unserviced Sites
- $30/night Electrical & Water
- $15 deposit for Electrical/Water Serviced Sites
- $60 deposit for tent group site reservations (minimum 4 units $15/unit)
- $80 deposit for RV/trailer group sites (minimum 4 units, $20/night)
- $30 Day Use area reservation (does not include playground area)